- Anon: /post/93014652576 car crash death rate for women in USin 2011: about 10,000, women murdered in 2011, 3,200 (women murder by women is about 300 i think, didn't get that from the stats)
- Me: Um, no. No idea where you got these statistics but the number of women murdered in the U.S. in any given year, on average is approximately 2 women per hour! Doing the math, that works out to be 17,520 women per year! NOT 3200! If you are going to come up with statistics, at least use realistic ones from reputable sources and site your source please.
- http: //www.self-defense-mind-body-spirit.com/crime-statistics.html
- http: //statisticbrain.com/domestic-violence-abuse-stats/
- http: //www.grabstats.com/statcategorymain.aspx?StatCatID=66
- Now some of these stats vary, but the point is clear - MEN are the biggest threat to women! It's a fact, stop trying to get around out and finding just another way to say, Not all me are like that! I'm sick of hearing that! Women aren't stupid we know not every man is like that but there are enough men out there that are like that and enough that make excuses for it that we are not only afraid of most men we don't know but we are pissed off that we have to be afraid of most men! Do you really think we enjoy being scared to walk to our car at night? Do you think we want to be wary of every man we meet? Of course we don't! But if we aren't (and usually even when we are) and something happens to us, you can bet the WOMAN will get the blame - even from the "Not all men are like that" crowd. Maybe if men would learn that NO means no, that women are NOT objects, that men have no business trying to control any woman, if men would understand that they have no right to EVER touch a woman - any woman - without her free consent, maybe then women would be less angry and not so scared and anxious of every man we meet.
even on tumblr i’m the quiet kid that sits in the corner and doesn’t really know anyone
”I know a lot of people think L.A. and they see a picture in their head, but those people obviously don’t know me, because I sit on a couch every day. That’s my idea of a good time: just being in a sweat suit.”
She’s so badass I love her
get your head in the game
[JUMPS IN BACK SEAT OF YOUR CAR] I DONT KNOW WHERE YOURE GOING BUT DO YOU GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE TROUBLED SOUL